- Private or Trade: Private
- Boat Make: Built in Poland
- Model: Classic Trawler
- Type: Motor-Boat
- Year: 1988
- Length: 53 feet
- Engine Size: 330hp
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Passenger Capacity: 22
- Condition: Excellent
- Boat's Electronics: GPS / Sat-Nav, Nav-Lights, Computer, Wi-Fi, Stereo System
- Boat's Main Features: Toilet, Fridge, Sink
- Boat's Safety Equipment: Life Raft (Dinghy), Fire Extinguisher, Life Jackets, Flares
- City: Chanthaburi เทศบาลเมืองจันทบุรี
- Province: Chanthaburi
- Country: Thailand
- Zip/Postal Code: 22000
- Phone: 0890225503
- Listed: 23rd April 2020 1:37 am
- Expires: 56 days, 7 hours
16 m Classic Trawler Built in glass fiber, a very strong construction, made in Poland.
The yachts complete rebuild and renovation by current owner, 100 % to go anywhere.
Two state/room on main and under deck, new air-conditioning.
Restroom with shower on main deck.
Comfortable sofa group for 8 people with Cocktail / coffee bar on main aft deck.
Big flybridge with steering console…
Engine. HINO 330 HP, completely overhauled.
New marine gear, new cooling system.
New exhaust system,
New hydraulic steering
Brand new bow thruster from side power
2 X 1OOO L Diesel tank
NEW NAVIGATION, Radar, AIS, GPS, marine radio, wi fi simrad
TENDER with brand new HONDA 6 HP
Thai Registration. PERFECT FOR CHARTER!
Please Make an offer! Desired price 2.9 MIL BAHT.
Any reasonable offer considered. Exchange also smaller boats against payment.
Ask for our detailed PDF catalog. Mooring at Ocean Marina Pattaya.
Visit by appointment only Tel. 0890225503
Popular Ads Overall
- Creala 36 cruising sailboat (708 views)
- Arcade Machines – Free to play or with Coins (592 views)
- Learn to Sail with SailQuest Sailing School Pattaya (535 views)
- Houseboat (513 views)
- Harley-Davidson SPORTSTER 2014 (512 views)
- NEW TAXI SPEEDBOAT FOR SALE FOR PATTAYA – KOH LARN (508 views)
- Cozy Pool Villa (507 views)
- Adorable Yorkshire Terrier for Sale (491 views)
- Top beautiful Pool Villa near Town (406 views)
- BMW 2017 S1000RR Only 4,900 Kilometers (341 views)